Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, 7 January 2013

Nightfighter - B-29A Decal troubles

As I make a lot of my own decals for 1/600th aircraft I was looking to a nice simple job making the decals up for a B-29A for use with Nightfighter.  But I have had a bit of a disaster.  I have tried three different decal sheets and two applications to try and get a simple Black Line and Numbers produced. 

For some reason I am getting a crazing effect on the decal and they are dark blue rather than black.  I have cleaned the print heads on the printer so am at a bit of a loss on how to go forward. 





Good enough to game with while I sort out the problem but not good enough to show off at close range.

No comments:

Post a Comment