Monday 21 January 2013

Nightfighter - Terrain Board (Pt 2)

With a quick base coat and some markers made up I played Scenario 3 again.

The Ju88C-2 looking Lonely.  The tiles have been given a quick base coat and then the edge of the searchlight zones have been given a purple dot to enable me to differentiate between them



Early maneuvering againts what I believe are two Wellingtons.  Turned out to be a bit of a bluff by the Umpire as no aircraft had actually entered the area



The Ju88 is prosecuting a contact towards the RHS of the board

 The Searchlight zone indicates a bomber overhead but no contact and I am now risking the Nightfighter by entering a Flak Zone. 





Probably got these the wrong way round.  I finally managed to get a tally on one aircraft and then ran out of space again.  The Blue works fine as a base coat and will gradually have more detail added.  

The next couple of tiles are going to have a Pacific Island or two on them for the Rabaul, Guadalcanal, Saipan and Home Islands scenarios.  I want two with the Searchlight zone and Task Forces painted on as well for some variety.

I have change the colours of the markers to a delicate pink and have all the Radar Counters and Sweep markers made up (I need to do another four sweep markers for the MEW).




Track Counters for plotting fleeting contacts have been started but I have run out of 25mm squares so need a load more from Minibits.





No comments:

Post a Comment