Saturday 30 December 2017

Getting through the plastic (Pt 1)

One issue of moving house is that it sometimes takes a while to get back into the swing on things.  No difference here then. Having my gaming collection, paint, brushes, tools and references books in three different rooms including the garage haven't helped the situation.

Having my best mate around for game prior to christmas made me clear out the spare room, which also doubles as my office.  I found that I could have a 5' x 4' table in their without too much a squeeze, it is "Compact and Bijou".  Putting it all away again afterwards game me the opportunity to try some different layouts and by turning my trusty IKEA units through 90 degrees to form base and then put the other two units on top of the gaming board as a counterweight meant I had a 30" x 60" work desk good to go with some storage space underneath.


Swapping around the storage boxes meant that I didn't need any access to the 8 on top as they contained painted collections.  This would give me something to get on and fight through my plastic pile that has built up, not least with the Christmas additions.



My frame box isn't all 15mm Armour, there might be a couple of Tau sprues and Tomb Kings components as well.

Still in boxes (because there isn't any room in my frame box are this lot

The brown box has all the additional sprues that PSC have sent through as part of the pre-order reward scheme plus a couple of additional single sprues I though I needed.

With everything now back in one place it is time to restart the 20 minute challenge, or in this case hopefully a sprue/model a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment